Proof Of
Needed For Individuals

The security of your documents is very important to us, but we cannot guarantee it when it is emailed, faxed, or sent by text.  You may instead schedule an appointment to bring your documents in person to your WIC clinic or upload them onto the Participant Portal.

Phone: 602-323-3472 Email: Fax: 602-323-3479

Proof of Identification:

  • AHCCCS/TANF/SNAP award letter or card (only if it has the applicant's name on it)    
  • Arizona Address Confidentiality Program (ACP)  
  • Birth certificate  
  • Clinic/hospital record or ID  
  • Crib card  
  • Driver’s license/government ID/state ID  
  • Employment pay stubs  
  • Immigration or naturalization record  
  • Immunization record*  
  • Income tax return/W-2   
  • Medical marijuana card  
  • Military records/ID cards or discharge papers (DD214)  
  • Notice to Provider/DCS paperwork   
  • Passport/visa/other country ID  
  • School photo ID  
  • Tribal card   
  • Vehicle registration  
  • Verification of Certification (VOC)  
  • Voter registration card 

Proof of Residency:

  • AHCCCS/TANF/SNAP award letter  
  • Arizona Address Confidentiality Program (ACP)  
  • Bank statements    
  • Bill (utility, cable, phone, etc.)    
  • Clinic/hospital record or ID  
  • Driver’s license /government ID/state ID   
  • Government ID showing address    
  • Income tax return/W-2  
  • Letter from homeowner indicating that person resides within their home    
  • Mail with postmark   
  • Notice to Provider/DCS paperwork  
  • Pay stub with current address    
  • Rent or mortgage receipts (e.g., lease agreement)   
  • Shelter letter on letterhead    
  • Vehicle Registration   
  • Voter Registration Card 

Proof of Income (one of the following):

  • Alimony or child support award letter 
  • Contribution letter  
  • Employment pay stubs   
  • Foster care placement letter (Warrant Stub) 
  • Income tax return/W-2 forms 
  • Military pay stubs/LES 
  • Retirement pension letter/stub  
  • Scholarship/financial aid award letter  
  • Social Security benefits letter  
  • Statement signed and dated by employer  
  • Tax reporting forms showing total gross income  
  • Tribal payments  
  • Unemployment letter/notice