Our Patient Portal gives you easy access to your records and lets you talk with your Care Team without having to pick up the phone.
On the Go?
Get Our Portal App!
Our free Portal App allows you to communicate with your Care Team, access medical records, schedule your child’s visits, view upcoming and past appointments, set medication reminders and more!
When you access your account please use practice code: DGGEBA
Quick Online Bill Payment!
Easily pay your bill online. View your bill and submit your payment in a few clicks!
With our FREE app you can:
Email Your Provider
How many times have you left the doctor’s office only to remember a question? With the Patient Portal, you can now email your Care Team follow-up questions, updates on your health or any other information related to your care.
Forget having to call during office hours for doctor’s appointments. Schedule them when it’s convenient for you. Just log in to your Patient Portal from your computer or mobile device to schedule your next visit.
Check Your Lab Results
Want to double check something from your last lab test? With our Patient Portal you can review them any time.
See Your Provider With a Televisit – It’s Easy!
Did you know that you can now talk to your provider from the comfort of your home? It’s easy, convenient and gives you the ability to get all your questions answered without getting into your car or finding a ride to get to your appointment! Imagine not having to pack up your kids to get them to the doctor!
For any additional help, don’t hesitate to call us 24/7 at (602) 243-7277 or use our web chat option and we will help you out!
Televisits Are Simple and Convenient
“It’s been so convenient! It’s easier with the televisit because my mom can’t always babysit. If I don’t physically have to be there, then that’s better for me. It makes it a lot easier. I struggle taking all of my kids to the clinic. This is a great service for single parents.”
A mom of seven from our Baseline Clinic
What is a Televisit?
A Televisit is when your provider uses technology to care for you without you having to travel to a clinic. On a video Televisit, your Care Team at Mountain Park can see and talk with you using a computer, tablet or your smartphone that has video and microphone capability.
You Can Use Our Televisits If
- We have your phone number on file.
- We have your email address on file.
- You have a smartphone, tablet or computer with a functioning camera and microphone. Both email and phone number are important in order for our Care Team to be able to connect with you virtually and provide you with high-quality care.
Tips for a Great Visit
- Be in a private place where you can talk.
- Have your list of medications with you.
- Have your questions ready.
- Have a pen or pencil to take notes.
Join in 5 Easy Steps
- Click on the message 5 minutes before your visit
- Enter your “Vitals” if you have them
- Test your camera and mic click “Proceed”
- Click on “Start Televisit”
- Wait in the “Virtual Lobby” for your provider to join